At Schnayderman’s, we create collections for the Weird and the Wonderful. Our thoughtful designs envision a world where the Weird and the Wonderful are not only necessary, but celebrated. We are all about collaboration, simply put – one cannot win alone. That is why our inspired designs recycle human collaborative values such as kindness, truth and inclusion to dress the Weird and the Wonderful of the world.
With 40 third party premium multi-brand stores in 14 countries, Schnayderman’s is continuously growing, gathering a strong following outside Scandinavia. The brand is also available at our own online shop whereas the HQ and design studio are located in Stockholm.
We are looking for a Jr Designer to join our vibrant studio in Stockholm
• Research and design development
• Design of garments; woven, jersey, knit and accessories
• Sketching & tech packs
• Fabric research
• Fittings - sample and production
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• You have a fashion design degree. (BA equivalent)
• You have at least 2 years of experience in Fashion design & Garment construction. (Preferrably within Menswear)
• Prociency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Basic knowledge in pattern cutting.
• A positive team player with a hands on aitude, open minded and hard working
• Organized and self motivated.
• Print design & Graphic abilities is a plus.
Apply with your CV and cover leer & portfolio to email@example.com. As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to email us your application as soon as possible.
We are commied to create a diverse environment and encourage anyone to apply for the position, regardless of national origin, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability or age.